CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2013

Do I need a blog? How do I publish a Blog? Is it worth my time?

As I search and search the internet for new ideas, all I see are blogs, blogs, blogs.  What happened to all the time spent learning to create a website, learn HTML and then try to publish! It seems like I am just in the learning stages of that, then all of a sudden here come blogs. (slow learner that I am) Like my husband says.. what are you getting out of this?  Should my time be better spent searching other peoples great work and creating quality lesson plans?  I would love some comments, feed back etc from others on this dilema.  I dont want to be left behind so to speak, but teaching this dog new tricks is challenging.   My thoughts are that maybe there could be posts on how to make blogging very easy, and really what is the purpose?  So to all my older fellow kindergarten teachers, lets create some resources to make this venture easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment